Moving along I got the rear shock swapped out, the floorboard off, cleaned and painted hammered black to match the side covers, the tank gauge bezel swapped over and some more little miscellaneous stuff covered. I’m in a bit of a holding pattern right now, as all the rest of the parts are coming over the next week. As soon as the new wheel bearings come in I’ll take the new tires and wheels over to be mounted and balanced – oh, the tires and shock came in today. There are a few small things left between then and now, other than that we’ll be in assembly mode next week!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4