Moving along I got the rear shock swapped out, the floorboard off, cleaned and painted hammered black to match the side covers, the tank gauge bezel swapped over and some more little miscellaneous stuff covered. I’m in a bit of a holding pattern right now, as all the rest of the parts are coming over the next week. As soon as the new wheel bearings come in I’ll take the new tires and wheels over to be mounted and balanced – oh, the tires and shock came in today. There are a few small things left between then and now, other than that we’ll be in assembly mode next week!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800