WOW that was hopefully the worst of the build, what a NIGHTMARE doing the steering bearings. I know they can be a LOT easier on some other bikes, but this one was just a giant PITA through and through. If I had known how many hours I would be working on it and everything I had to do I would have just paid $100 to have a shop do it, no joke. It wasn’t worth it by a longshot, unless you have the $250+ needed in special tools for this bike. But, it’s done, done right and They won’t have to be worried about for a long time. I got the new floorboards on and the fake swingarm off to save some more weight and make it look even cleaner!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00