More parts came in! I goofed on the unboxing clip, pushing the wrong button and taking a single photo instead of a video…oh well. The front and rear brakes, front and rear wheel bearings, new headlight, new tank emblems and new fuel line all came in 🙂 I got the bearings installed, ran the new tires and wheels up tot he shop to be mounted and balanced. I got the frame cut ready for the new rear fender, and more!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00