Getting further along, I didn’t get all that much done this time but it sure TOOK a long time! The rear fender bracket was a real PITA for my big hands. But I finally got it on along with the right rear bracket, and the rear brake linkage. Oh, after having to take the battery box all out again, oh and the rear brake bracket a couple times lol! I also had to get new bolts for the floorboards and adjusted the rear brakes for the new shoes.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00