Getting more assembled, I ran in to some issues with kit parts, and had to go waste some money on tools. Why companies mix metric and SAE fasteners or even use SAE on metric bike kits is beyond me. Big oversight IMO. I got the front end assembled, the new bar risers on, and some more tidied up. I’m almost out of things I can do before I have the body work back.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800