Getting in to the meat of the service for the bike, even if I left it stock, I start the teardown needed for the valve adjustment. As some other things surprised me, this one was quite difficult as the access covers are quite buried in there and a couple of the bolts took some doing to get off, but I got it. I also had to take off the pair system to gain access and debated leaving it off, but that would delay the project because I would have to order a block off kit – so it’s staying and I’ll just reassemble everything. I also show you the spark plugs and talk a bit about what to look for and how to read them.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800