Finishing up the valve adjustment, which was quite difficult due to cramped quarters and my large hands – I’m glad I did it because one was way out of spec. The others were good but I reset them anyway and it’s good to KNOW they are ok now. I also had to remove and replace the intake system to gain access, and found out Autozone gave me one wrong plug so it halted buttoning up the left side until I get the correct one in the morning. I did the front brake job and got the wheel back where it belongs!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800