Finishing up the valve adjustment, which was quite difficult due to cramped quarters and my large hands – I’m glad I did it because one was way out of spec. The others were good but I reset them anyway and it’s good to KNOW they are ok now. I also had to remove and replace the intake system to gain access, and found out Autozone gave me one wrong plug so it halted buttoning up the left side until I get the correct one in the morning. I did the front brake job and got the wheel back where it belongs!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4