I am officially stuck until my tank and fenders come back from painting. Tonight I got the rest of the wiring done, the tail lights in, the functions verified, everything run, heatshrunk, tied up and tucked away. The front panels awe back on with new paint, the new side panels are on making the bike a LOT thinner. The seat pan is assembled just waiting on the tank for final fitting of the seat itself to the springs. The plate bracket is on…almost ready to roll!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00