WOOHOO It’s DONE! And it is AWESOME! I LOVE the way it came out both in appearance and especially the way it rides! I think most of the difference is all the parts I replaced – new shock and all new bearings – plus the BlueCollarBobbers.com seat is OUTSTANDING. Absolutely perfect, you just float down the road in style! It finally stopped raining long enough to give it a wash, revealing the GORGEOUS white walls! I went down to the gas station to fill her up and had a blast through the neighborhood. I got the garage all cleaned back up, tools away (I really need a big tool chest now) and did the official ‘after’ photoshoot. I also go over the costs of the project in detail, plus talk about what worked well and what didn’t so if you are interested in your own project you have a better understanding of what to expect. Oh yeah, I talk about some STUPID mistakes I made so you can avoid them. Big props again to BlueCollarBobbers for the excellent quality parts!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4