This is a video that talks about the trip to the Victory Dealer, and the results of the visit. I am going to wait til November before making a decision on my next motorcycle. This way, there will be some good sales, and then I can get it at lower payments. My bike right now is not made any more, and I am looking for something that will be able to combat the wind fatigue for the upcoming trip to Washington D.C, and can hold more than what my bike can hold. I should know what bike I will want by November.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00