This video is about me, riding as far as I could on the Pig Trail. The intersection where I turned off is from Brashears, Arkansas. I only went about 4 miles, before I had to turn back, since the road was closed due to a series of rainfall that caused the mountain to slide down and on to the road. You all can see photos of what it looks like on my “Riding On The Pig Trail, Part one” video.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00