This video is about me, riding as far as I could on the Pig Trail. The intersection where I turned off is from Brashears, Arkansas. I only went about 4 miles, before I had to turn back, since the road was closed due to a series of rainfall that caused the mountain to slide down and on to the road. You all can see photos of what it looks like on my “Riding On The Pig Trail, Part one” video.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4