Flushing the FJR1300 brake system with new fluid is not hard but does take some time, especially if you have an ABS model. I show you the simple way of actuating the pump but alternatively you can access the battery area and jump the sky blue to black wires using the long diagnostic procedures (that varies per generation) you can google for. Bear in mind a normal flush will not 100% clear the system of old fluid, you do need to actuate the ABS pump once. The flush order is front left, front upper right – for the front circuit. Front lower right then rear, for the rear. Then hit the ABS on the rear and do the rear again.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800