2016 Kawasaki Concours 14 Motorcycle Review – I have wanted to review this one for a while, as it’s the most direct competition to my primary bike. I was very pleasantly surprised to find out many of the core features positions specs and features are nearly identical. This was a powerful, refined, well thought out sport-touring bike with comfort to take you anywhere for sure. While it’s due for a refresh as many Kawasaki bikes are at this time, it’s still a solid choice if you are in the market for a more basic choice. You should certainly take a spin on it if you are considering the FJR1300A which is more of a match for it than the ES.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4