The little brother in many ways to the K1600 GT, this guy packs a huge twin boxer engine that feels much like a big v-twin cruiser. It’s torque curve is very flat giving very good power no matter where you are. Low speed control is phenomenal especially when you consider the overall bike size. The body carries many of the same features as the 1600 without the luxury items but it does feel and perform IMO more like an adventure bike than sport tourer. For me, I look for power, smoothness and speed in a tourer and the feel of the big twin makes me want it in a different frame.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4