We live in a culture that supports being overweight and even obesity. A study was done that showed that obesity is contagious. If our family, friends and coworkers are obese, then we’re likely to be obese. We all have a tendency to adapt to our culture. So, social acceptance is no longer a motivator for being fit and healthy. We have to find that motivation within ourselves to go beyond “losing weight” to optimal health. I talk about my personal journey toward optimal health in this video.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800