SHOEI Transitions Tinting Motorcycle Shield Review And Test – I wanted to make a video giving everyone a good idea of what this is like and some of the things to consider before buying one. It’s not a cheap purchase especially for what it is, a chunk of plastic. But in the end I do really love it and it’s better in a few ways than I thought it would be. You’ll be able to see how it performs in low light, shade, direct sun and the transitions between them all in real time, plus some points they warn you about that even I wasn’t aware of before I bought it.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4