This is the top of the line Adventure/Sport Touring model from Ducati, with a wide range of optional ways to fit it to your needs. This Pikes Peak edition goes for all the performance parts including light weight wheels, lots of carbon fiber parts and a light weight exhaust system. Optional hard bags are available but at even added cost over the standard optional bags because of custom paint needed to match the special scheme. All variants offer more than enough power to do whatever you want both 1 and 2-up, with a plush adventure suspension to soak up all but the biggest bumps along the way. Packed to the gills with electronics it’s a geeks dream for sure!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4