What a fantastic all-around bike. My stigma about this model had always been it’s more of an off-road minded bike. That is simply not the case – although I have zero doubt it would be equally at home on the rough stuff for sure. As a street bike it’s simply a combination of all the great stuff from the other current models – full electronics, great power, perfect fit and finish, top-notch comfort, toy-like low speed handling, the list goes on. This unit had the $250 lowered suspension option which gives you 2 more inches of space from the seat. I could barely flatfoot the standard model just for reference. Obviously if you do off-roading the standard model would be the best fit. Bags and trunks are hefty optionals also…putting a fully loaded model in the mid 20’s. Not a light purchase, which si it’s only downfall for some.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4