Topdon T01 18000mAh Portable Jump Starter Power Bank Review & Test – Topdon sent me a unit to review so I put it through it’s paces. The manual leaves quite a bit to be desired and there are some inconsistencies in the specs but I got it working fine. Large battery banks are under $20 these days all over amazon so I was only interested in the special feature of the unit, being able to ‘jump start’ a vehicle. They claim it starts just about anything. I used it on my bobber, a small low compression 800cc Suzuki V-Twin, after draining the battery to 11.2v via leaving the headlight on – a very common occurrence. The included alligator clips are useless for attachment on anything other than exposed car posts or completely vertically on a motorcycle, without a dongle attached.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4