2016 Yamaha XSR900 Motorcycle Review – Taking the potent package that is the Yamaha FZ09 adding several important refinements and changing the look to try and capitalize on the retro-fad going around lately seems to be paying off in the form of the 2017 XSR900. The engine is mated to a slipper clutch that engages with ease. The electronics tame the throttle jerkiness some felt put off by in the FZ while the looks department will certainly be subjective. The suspension IMO certainly works better for the street with it’s better travel and dampening.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4