Part 2 of my October camping trip to the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge (BANWR) in Southern Arizona. This episode takes us from the Kitt Peak Observatory on the Baboquivari Mountain range down to Sasabe, AZ on the International Border with Mexico, then over to BANWR to camp for the night. Join me on my 2014 Triumph Tiger 800 as I explore the area and take in the beauty of the desert southwest. Also, the coyote’s call…
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800