You have all heard me talk about it, everyone that visits Tucson wants to see it, every motorcycle rider (whether they know it or not) wants to ride it. Mount Lemmon! This is a ride video, no vlogging, music, or slip-editing, just a comfortable and relaxed ride on one of the greatest roads in the southwest. Hop on my 2014 Triumph Tiger 800 as we go from around 2000 ft at the bottom to 9000 ft at the top. This one goes out to those of you that are barred from the roads due to winter, weather, or whatever else B-)
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800