Noah and I head to Wicomico Motor Sports Park in Charlotte Hall, MD for the 2017 Hangover Hare Scramble. Noah took 2nd place in the Micro 50cc Open (4-8) class. Despite the sloppy track conditions, it was a great event. Ride on Moto was one of the big sponsors so we saw some familiar faces at the track.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800