I’m in the middle of another huge house project, getting a complete new roof. It started as a big project and got bigger are things got taken off lol! At least I’ll never have to think about it again as long as we live here. I’m shooting a cool timelapse of the whole thing but the wife will have to take over for the next phase because I’ll be stuck at Jury Duty. But while I’m a free man and could finally get vehicles out of the garage, time for a little local exploration on the bobber!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4