When Ducati Winchester contacted me to ask if I’d like to ride and review the BRAND NEW 2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, I responded with a “HELL YES!” I spent a few days and a few hundred miles riding the new for 2017 Ducati Multistrada 950 on back roads, mountain roads, in town, on the interstate and at night. I even put Kristen on the back for a ride so you can find out what she has to say about the bike from a passenger’s stand point. I hope you find the review informative and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If you’d like to see it in person or take it for a ride, be sure to check out Ducati Winchester. I’ve listed their information below.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800