SENA 20s Popping Fix Firmware Downgrade – I’ve been trying to get rid of a very annoying popping or crackle in my videos lately and found the problem to be the recent firmware updates done to my SENA 20s. The 1.7+ versions that came out introduced the bug, going down to 1.6.3 fixed it again. Ise the computer app to flash back down. No settings are lost, it takes just a few minutes.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800