It was time to get rid of the hassle of glasses! I have been wearing them along with contacts for 30+ years and am looking forward to not going through the hassle with them especially when they would fog in my helmet, or having to take them on or off before taking the helmet on or off etc. The procedure went perfectly and I’m back working just a few hours here after getting home! If anyone needs it done here in the Tampa area I highly recommend LasikPlus!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4