Day After LASIK On The Bike – I had my first of two checkups after the LASIK done on my eyes and all is well – in fact better than perfect! I’m at 20/15 now and the whole thing has been flawless. I have some eye drops to do for the next week and some vitamins, other than that it’ll be several weeks for everything to settle in such as the light halos to fade. Tomorrow I have a 10 hour ride so it’s good timing 🙂
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800