In this video we’ll look at the Sena Calvary Bluetooth integrated half helmet, we’ll focus on audio and comfort. ***Update*** Volume Issue was not caused by the Calvary Helmet. I am having a little bit of an issue with volume, it hasn’t been a huge problem because I can max it out in post without affecting the audio quality as far as I can tell, but it is pretty quiet otherwise. The other thing that I noticed is that at high speeds such as on the interstate it had a more difficult time cutting through the wind noise. I will add that this helmet has been very comfortable so far and fits really well, the Sena sizing chart appears to be right on.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer/FZ-09 Brake Fluid Flush
- Bikes, Burgers & Cigars | Donnie Smith Bike Show 2017
- Givi Tank Lock Installation and Demonstration on Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer
- Dirt Bike Hand Guard Install | Honda CRF230 | Back in the Garage
- MotoVlog 165 – Who Would Edit Your Death Vlog – Triumph Tiger 800