This is the non-ABS version of the 2017 Suzuki SV650, a brand new entry level light weight 650cc V-Twin engined standard bike. It may be no frills but it is a fully modern, very refined little ride for the money. The ABS version comes in red with identical specs otherwise. While it may not compete with the tiny 250-300cc typical entry level bikes, remember that those plummet in value as soon as you sign the papers, where these certainly retain more. If you were considering the Yamaha FZ-07 you owe it to yourself to try this out for SURE.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00