Sykik Rider X21F Dual Camera Motorcycle Dashcam Review – This is a 2 camera, front & rear, dashcam system for emergency recording of any even on or off your motorcycle. It includes a parked mode (with some drawbacks) to record a tipover event while off, plus front and rear very well covered video and audio of any impact while riding. It’s not perfect, but take a look and see if it’s something you might be interested in after you know it’s limitations and strengths. https://www.sykik.com/sykik/motorcycle-cameras.html
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00