A video detailing the procedure for draining and refilling your Yamaha FJ-09 cooling system. According to the Yamaha Service Manual this needs to be performed every 2 years regardless of mileage. Coolant needs to be changed on this schedule to prevent the inhibitor package in the coolant from losing its effectiveness, and therefore allowing deposits to form and corrosion to take place.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish