Welcome! Home to Moffat. We’re off on our 2016 Scotland trip! The day started very wet and it wasn’t until we reached junction 36 of the M6 motorway that it fined up! On this part we ride from home to the Scottish Borders town of Moffat to have lunch at the Buccleuch Arms Hotel. See link below for their incredible menu! After lunch we head off on the second part of our journey to Blairgowrie. Thanks for watching! Biker Paul & Lynn!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish