Here’s a very inexpensive and big comfort upgrade for your FZ09/MT09 or any bike with small solid metal basic pegs. If you are installing on another model make sure you are getting the right size. For rides longer than 100 miles you will especially notice the huge improvement of never having tingling feet again. This is the product I used: https://amzn.to/2sipm1T
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00