How Do You Protect Your Motorcycle From Theft – The Tampa Bay area especially this year has a huge motorcycle theft problem. There’s an active ring picking bikes up with vans and it’s averaging a bike a day with the latest just a couple hours ago. The one thing they all have in common is, the bikes are not parked in secure locations. They are at apartments, condos, parking garages – open spaces. If you aren’t securing your bike you may as well be leaving cash on the sidewalk it’s as simple as that. Security devices are worthless – around here they defeat everything with ease regularly. Disc locks, chains, GPS trackers, Lojack, Alarms – just a few minutes time to a pro. What do YOU do to protect your investment or what will you do? Alaska Trip Pics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IwhxPNPtNw
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4