Yup, that time of year again, and another extreme heat commute. 115F was the air temp, much hotter on the pavement. Join me on the my ride home from work as I discuss what I do to tolerate riding in these conditions.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish