Tech or No Tech | Drew’s Question Of The Week EP. 41 – On the bike do you prefer the technologies or is it just too much messing around when really you just want to ride. I love technology when it works but that’s the thing, it doesn’t always work. I am not personally a fan of trouble shooting, I want it to work every time, just turn it on and it should do its thing.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4