FZ09 Modern Moto Magazine Photoshoot – I love supporting fellow creatives especially when they are producing the caliber of work that Modern Moto Magazine is cranking out! Putting together a crack team of photographers, models and gear, they are showcasing a new era of women’s riding apparel and accessories. If you have a female rider in your life, definitely do them a favor with a subscription! I’m not affiliated in any way, it’s just a really good thing going on! They asked if I would let them use the TwoWheelObsession FZ09 as a prop in a shoot a while ago but our schedules didn’t mesh. Yesterday they tried again and we made it work! Check them out at ModernMotoMag.com
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00