SENA has been including defective mounting screws in both the GP10 combo pack and the stand alone GP10 case packages for quite a while. They are not proactive about it and people are very confused as to why they can’t mount their new gopro case! They are forced to contact SENA and are told to wait for a new screw. I wish they would do the right thing and recall all the defective products or at the very least ship out all new screws to the distributors and retailers so all the customers aren’t put through the frustration and trouble.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00