How to survive geezerhood. The thoughts of a 75-year old biker who’s still riding after 60 years. It was suggested by a fellow motovlogger, Mario Orsini, that I might have some interesting things to say. I’ll let you be the judge of that. This is Part One of four parts recorded on a Sunday morning ride, July 23, 2017, with some good friends.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00