Little whiny in this one, well, several of us were. Have to love when people text you and the music drops off. Damn Bluetooth. We took a trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway and stopped at Linville Falls, North Carolina. Honestly, very beautiful area, just don’t hike in gear. Maybe, I just need to get in shape. Join me on a motovlog for Part 3 of the 2017 Hootenanny. Glad the girl in the tree didn’t fall.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00