Nelson Rigg 1060 ST Tail Bag On FZ09 – My only problem with the FZ09 is the lack of storage for my helmet and jacket when I want to go somewhere local but not bring the gear with me. The Nelson-Rigg 1060 ST (Sport Touring) Tail Bag is a great solution, IF you don’t plan on using it all the time. For me, it’s a great solution. Pay attention to it’s faults though and decide if it’s right for you.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00