Fort Davis – Mount Locke Breakout Ride Honda Goldwing GL1800. Although most of my footage was ruined due to audio issues with my Sena Prism camera and the new Sena 20S I had recently purchased, I still wanted to share a ride down the Fort Davis Mountains after visiting Mount Locke. Mount Locke is the highest point on Texas Highways, at an altitude of 6,791 ft. Enjoy!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish