Yamaha OEM FZ09 FJ09 Quickshifter Install Testride BS2E81A0V000 – This is a very hard to find part, as other optional FZ09 parts have been all year. If you find one, it’s a pretty darn cool addition for not a lot of money. Install is super easy, just pay attention to the measurements and you’ll be done in under 30 minutes. It controls upshifts only, from 20km/hr & 2,000rpm onwards. All throttle positions and RMPs work very well! It’s not as slick as a Ducati or BMW system, but no one would ever complain.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00