Yamaha OEM FZ09 FJ09 Quickshifter Install Testride BS2E81A0V000 – This is a very hard to find part, as other optional FZ09 parts have been all year. If you find one, it’s a pretty darn cool addition for not a lot of money. Install is super easy, just pay attention to the measurements and you’ll be done in under 30 minutes. It controls upshifts only, from 20km/hr & 2,000rpm onwards. All throttle positions and RMPs work very well! It’s not as slick as a Ducati or BMW system, but no one would ever complain.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4