2018 Triumph Street Triple RS Review vs FZ09 MT09 – All new last year the Street triple line has three models, the last two both adding features and specs to the base. The Base S model is certainly no slouch but you really need to up for the R at least, to get the goodies that really make the series shine. The RS continues with upgrades but more for the track, certainly nothing absolutely needed for regular street use. This may look like a typical street fighter but it rides much more akin to a 600 sport bike in the way it’s setup and the engine response. Fit and finish is top notch with one of the very best gauge layouts in the business.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00