Every bike that uses throttle cables needs periodic adjustment to take up the natural slack introduced by the metal wire cable stretching over so many miles of use. Too often I see people going straight under the tank to play with the coupling at the sensor or throttle bodies instead of using the proper adjustment turnbuckle. Make sure when you reset your cable slack you leave a mm or two at the extremes so you never have a turn induced throttle situation.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Motorcyclists
- GPS with Personality-Conservative, Liberal, or Canadian: 2017 Harley-Davidson SGS Motovlog
- Honda GoldWing Kuryakyn Chrome Timing Chain Cover Install
- How To Remove Outer Fairing On Road Glide & Install Vent Screens
- Deadwood and Wild Bill | Cross Country Motorcycle Trip Day 4