Honda GoldWing Rides the Ocoee River. This is my vid of me riding along the Ocoee River on East Tennessee. I started at Ducktown Tennessee and road to Cleveland Tennessee on the Honda GoldWing. The good stretch is about 20 miles, but the entire road is great. It is much more scenic in the spring, summer and fall where the foliage is more present, however, it is still a great ride! Unfortunately the River was shut down at this time of year a s well, so no large rapids going on. Thanks so much for watching and be sure and hit the LIKE and SUBSCRIBE button if you enjoyed the video!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish