The clutch cable on the 2015/16 Yamaha FJ-09 (MT-09 Tracer) is prone to breaking anywhere between 2,000 and 20,000 miles due to a faulty design. If the cable breaks while riding this could potentially result in loss of control of the motorcycle. Replace your clutch cable with the updated 2017 part number before you are stranded on the side of the road or involved in an accident.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00