Ride 1000 Miles In Less Than 24 Hours | Can I Do It? The Iron Butt Association’s SADDLESORE 1000 is full day of riding. Come along with my friends, ShadowDPS Motovlogs and Dave, as we take the Saddlesore 1000 head on! Myself on my Goldwing, ShadowDPS on his Super Tenere, and Dave on his Gen 1 FJR1300, I document each stop along our 1000+ mile, 20-hour day of riding through cities and towns to include San Antonio, Junction, Lubbock, Hobbs, New Mexico, Sanderson, Del Rio, and Uvalde.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00
- First Race of 2018 | GoPro Hero 7 Black | MotoVlog
- How To Polish Motorcycle Metal Using Meguiar’s Motorcycle All Metal Polish