If you choose to buy an extended warranty, make SURE you know it’s details and limitations before doing so! Some start as soon as you buy it, some after the original warranty ends. Some are great sold by the manufacturer, others are 3rd party through the dealer and have significant limitations and restrictions. A Dealer will bend over backwards to help you with an OEM warranty. And shop around! In every state but FL, buying a warranty is just like parts – price varies by dealer and you can get it anywhere.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00